Saturday, August 22, 2009

Saunders County Fair '09


We went to the Saunder's County Fair the last weekend in July for something to do and check it out because we had never been there. Unfortunately there isn't much to up there except the Merry Go Round. I was almost too much for Gracie to wait in line to get onto the ride. Once she was on, she was loving it.And then the ride was over, and the crying baby scene began. Like I chopped her leg off or something.

Luckily for her she was able to ride 3 times total without much a a wait. Once she was back on the ride, she was all smiles. I rode with her 1 of the 3 times and as it was coming to an end I told her "Uh Oh, all done." And she replied, "No, No." And then I tore her clinging hands from the pole as she proceeded to make another scene. The torture of being a 1 year old.


It looked pretty pathetic her balling and clenching the fence watching the ride go around. Everyone on the ride seemed to show her sympathy and they came and went by her. Maybe next year she won't cry; I hope!

1 comment:

Maria, Anthony Charlie and Maggie said...

From the horror stories you and Cherri share, I believe it would be best if I never take my children to the local county fair! :)