Sunday, October 25, 2009

Evie's 1 Month Old!


Miss Evie is a month old already! It's been a long month though. A month of adjustments - two kids, a more fussy baby, sleep deprivation.  Its pretty busy at our house, but well worth all the work.  Evie is pretty fussy in the evening hours, which we contribute to gas and upset stomach.  We've tried new bottles and now new formula, so hopefully it works.  She just can't get comfortable and is inconsoleable. Other than that and a little constipation, she's an awesome baby. The poor dear has to deal with Gracie messing with her all the time.  I think Gracie is determined to give her at least 50 kisses a day. She loves her alot and so do we! I just have to get her days and nights switched around - she'll sleep for good lengths of time during the day which is nice, but then she's up at least every two hours during the night.  I'm sure it will come with time.

1 comment:

Maria, Anthony Charlie and Maggie said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe she is a month old already!! Can't tell ya when the sleeping thing is going to get better. I'm still up with Maggie more than I sleep. :( I love her to death, but sometimes she sure is frustrating! Are you going home for Halloween?