Friday, October 29, 2010

Vala's 2010

 The girls playing in one of the new attractions at Vala's.  They both had a lot of fun playing in the corn....maybe I should get something like this for my basement for some winter entertainment.  I think I may know someone who I could get some from.
 The girls out in the pumpkin patch where all the big pumpkins are.  I would love to get one of these someday, but I think the smaller $11.40 pumpkin we purchased there was quite enough.  That would probably make this a $50 pumpkin at least.
Every year, we have to hit up Vala's. This year, Gracie seemed to enjoy it a lot more, although she was a lot more scared of things.  Here we are taking a little tractor ride. We had never been on this and it was a lot of fun. Wonder what new things they'll have next year?  I think they may run out of room/ideas at some point.

No comments: