Sunday, January 16, 2011

Happy 31st to Me!



Just like every other birthday after age 21, my 31st birthday is just another day.  But, I got to thinking about my birthday and I was turning 31.  3 and 1. Hey! I have a 3 yr old and a 1 yr old! That would be a cool picture! We had several takes but nothing perfect - that's life.  Mom and Dad came down for the day to take me out to eat, however Evie and Gracie had both gotten up early that day and took an early nap around 11. So, Mom and I ventured into Omaha to do a little shopping and brought home some chipotle for a late lunch.  They stayed the night so Hoff and I could go out to eat and see a movie.  We went to see Tron 3D.  It was my first theater 3D expericence and found it to be pretty cool.  We then met up with Colleen, had a couple beers and went home.  It was a good birthday!  :)

No comments: