Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Lund Family Easter 2011

Family Easter picture - it only took 40 takes and even then Gracie's giving a cheesy smile in the best one.
 Aunt Sheila helped Evie and Hoff helped Gracie race to get as many Easter eggs as possible. Both girls did pretty good.
 Gracie snagging an egg.
 Good job Evie!  You found a blue one!
 Hoff and Colleen looking for their Easter bags.  Hoff ended up finding Colleens for her under that tree. Grrrr.
 Hoff complaining that I told him "it was over there".  He was just mad that he was one of the last to find his bag. :)  I got to hide the bags and eggs this year and Dad told me I was no longer allowed to hide them cause I did too good of a job.  It sure was a lot of fun hiding them.
All the yummy goodies - popcorn cake, chocolate chip bars, ice cream cake, jello cake, pretzel sticks, rice krispie eggs.  MMMmmmmm.  Supper was also delicious ( I shoulda took a picture).  We had grilled steak (from Werts), hotdogs, baked potatoes, corn, marinated pasta salad, macaroni salad, fruit salad, deviled eggs (of course), jello eggs, garlic bread, I'm sure I'm missing something. But plenty for all and oh so good!  It was great to be around the family and we'll see everyone again shortly for the quick approaching Mother's Day.

No comments: