Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Cookies

 As you may know, Gracie LOVES to help me bake. I got a crazy idea that I had to make 4 different kinds of cookies in 1 day! Let me just tell you, that's a lot of work and time consuming and fattening. Gracie is a natural in the kitchen.
 Tada the cookies are ready to be put into the oven!
 I think this is the real reason why she likes to help me; she sneaks bites and bites, and bites.
 Mom got the girls their cute aprons for their birthdays this year and so I wanted to get a picture of us cooking in them.  We were making the chocolate chip cookies here.
Evie likes to help too, but is usually interested cause Gracie is. Her level of attention isn't quite where it needs to be to finish a batch, but she has fun while it lasts and then goes and makes a mess out of the flour.

No comments: