Monday, September 13, 2010

Woah What A Storm!

There's our brand new EXPENSIVE grill we've had for only like 5 days and grilled on once, laying on the patio with buttons and stuff all over. Thank goodness it put back together okay. This storm, which I didn't even know was supposed to hit was massive!

It was VERY windy and the girls and I were the only ones home. Power went out.  I thought it was a monsoon or mini tornado. The girls slide was straight up in the air from the wind. Lots of rain! Little flooding in the basement; not bad.

I seen this fly in the air.  First it was the glass part and then the rest of it went flying.  The glass top shattered all over in our grass. What a MESS! I guess it always could be worse. The girls and I were safely in the basement after this happened. We could hear things hitting the house. Crazy evening!

No comments: