Thursday, November 25, 2010

Fall Fun At Schram

I've said it before and I'll say it again...I love this place.  It is just so peaceful and a guess makes me feel connected with nature.  It was such a nice day.  We fed the geese, ducks and fish some popcorn.  We sat by this Gingko tree for quite some time. It had really different leaves.

 Gracie was having fun throwing the leaves in the air.  They were really soft - not crunchy.
 This was Evie's attempt at throwing leaves up in the air.  Poor thing just put her hands up and let the leaves fall.
 Mostly, she just wanted to eat them - probably had all sorts of bird poop on them.
 Here Hoff was throwing leaves on Evie. I like how she shuts her eyes in anticipation.
What a nice little fall picture this would be had I noticed that dumb stick by Gracies face.  We spent about 3 hours out at Schram that day.  In addition to playing in the leaves and feeding the animals, we walked a little of the nature trails.  A little challenging with the stroller, but it was a good walk.

No comments: