Monday, December 6, 2010

Can We Please See Santa?

So, we decided we would take the girls to see Santa at Bass Pro Shops Santaland cause you get a free picture.  Evie fell asleep on the ride over so I thought we could look around for a while before we go over to see him.  An hour so later, Evie wakes up. We walk over and are greeted by an elf who hands us a card that says your photo time to see Santa will be at 3:30pm - or in a hour and a half! OMG. There were a lot of people there - kinda figured there would be. So, we went to Westroads to visit Santa.  Gracie was so excited!  She got pretty shy once she got to sit on his lap, but she did say she was a good girl and Santa asked her if she would like a baby or barbie doll - she said barbie.  Evie, reacted as I expected. She didn't want to let go of me as I was handing her to him. Poor girl, but we all did it.  I think most of mine with Santa when I was little was pure fear. Anyways, turned out to be a pretty comical picture.

1 comment:

Maria, Anthony Charlie and Maggie said...

you'll have to send this in to Ellen!