Sunday, October 9, 2011

RocaBerry 2011

 We were able to go to RocaBerry today through Grandpa Hoff's work! We got a free lunch and 2 free pumpkins! We had a lot of fun!

 Me and the girls jumping on the jumping pillow. That was a ton of fun! I need one of those things in my backyard. Notice how Evie doesn't want me to hold her hand - she's telling me "NO!"
 The girls racing against one another down the big slide - Evie won!
 The spider web thingy.
 Probably the favorite activity of the day - running on hay bales! I used to have a ton of fun on ours - lots of good memories!
 Gracie jumping big! I think she could've stayed on there all day.
 I got a couple pictures like this - LOVE THEM!
 Evie attempting to slide down the side of the hay bale.
 The Hofmeister girls - Piper, Gracie, and Evie!
 Evie liked feeding the little goats and sheep! She liked giving them one kernel of corn at a time!
 Gracie feeding the dog - according to Evie. I think it must be the long ears confusing her!
 Grandpa and Grandma Hofmeister with all their granddaughters!

 Look at this poor prisioner hung out to die - hahaha!
My best pumpkin patch picture of the girls - tons of fun!

No comments: