Sunday, October 9, 2011

Preschool Pumpkin Patch Field Trip 2011

 We got to go to Vala's Pumpkin Patch on October 5th for Gracie's first field trip! She was so excited for this.
 She picked out this beauty of a pumpkin.  She got the award for longest stem! Hahaha!
 All the trees were beautiful colors.  We had certain times we had to meet up with the rest of the group, but otherwise, we got to go off and do our own thing - which I was grateful for.
 The morning preschool class!

Gracie and I at the end of the day.  We were both pooped! I thought this picture turned out so neat with the rays of light! Fortunately for Gracie, we will be stopping by Vala's one more time this year so Evie can experience the chaos....lots of fun....but chaos.

1 comment:

Maria, Anthony Charlie and Maggie said...

Such cute pics!! I love the one of Gracie with the yellow leaves in the background!! And I agree, I love the ones you loved to, the hay ones, so cute!! :)