Sunday, January 15, 2012

My 32nd Birthday

Another nice day for a birthday. Dad always has to tell me that I've always had a pretty nice day on my birthday :)  We spent the day really low key. We went out to eat with Dave and Laurie at Farmer Browns on Friday night. Saturday, we lounged at the house til Mom and Dad came down with a bunch of goodies (chocolate chip rice krispie bars and Grandma L. homemade angel food cake)! Then Hoff and I headed out to supper and a movie which hardly ever happens so it was good to go! Then on Sunday, Mom and Dad took me out to eat at Lazlo's and we headed over to Colleens to visit! Finished the day off with a nap, and luckily got put on call for my night shift! Now I'm relaxing watching the golden globes - aaahhh the life of the celebrities. It'd be so fun to dress up like that. Anywho, had a great weekend!

No comments: