Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Happy 2nd Birthday Evie Beller!

 Hmmmm...I wonder what's in here. I'm sure I'll like it cause every toy I opened I liked and studied.  I didn't even want to open the next present.  Good thing Gracie was by me to push me along and help me open them!
 It's pretty good being two. I'm a big girl with lots to talk about. Sometimes I go to the potty! And one thing that hasn't changed is my love for books! Oh and my hair is finally growing!
 I'm going to blow these candles out...I wish for the awesome-ist mom, oh wait I already have that. Hehe!
 Grandpa and Grandma Hofmeister and I!
 Me with my Old McDonald cake! I love Old McDonald!
 Mommy, Daddy and I - I love those guys!
And me and Papa and Grandma Jo!  I had such a wonderful birthday with my family! Wonder what I will accomplish this year?

No comments: