Thursday, June 14, 2012

For Sale

After a little more than 2 years of looking and our 3rd offer on three different properties, we have finally agreed and purchased an acreage west of Ashland. First of all, we had to decide if this is where we eventually want to be and we did. Ashland is so centrally located for all activities; Lincoln, Omaha, parks, zoos, jobs. It has great schools and has good people living here too. One time, we left our garage door open all weekend while we were in Genoa. Thankfully, our house and vehicle were untouched!
I have been wanting to get back out into the country. I like the convenience of living in town, but the lack of peace and privacy is awful bothersome. Quiet frankly, I'm just plain bored. I want to work outside and even though I have a fairly large backyard, I can get caught up with all outside projects fairly quickly. It is almost therapeutic for me to work outside in the garden and landscaping and I need LOTS of therapy - just kidding....kinda. I want the girls to experience life in the country because I loved it so. So much to do and experience.  And so the adventure begins.... Oh and if you know of anybody wanting to buy in Ashland, send them our way.

No comments: