Thursday, March 24, 2011

Heaven Is For Real

So, I heard about this book on Facebook as I peered over friends conversations and it sparked an interest in me, but then I forgot about it.  Then he and his family were on the today show and so I looked it up on google books.  Did you know there was such  a thing - like google images, google shopping, etc., there is a google books that will allow you to preview a book!  I got  to read 4 chapters of this book in  google books. Then  I visited the website (http://www.heavenisforreal.net/), and read three more chapters - of course out of order. I just ordered it from barnes and noble online to finish the in betweens. Anyways, this story is about a little boy, almost 4 yrs old, who experiences heaven. They live in Imperial, NE and his father is a pastor there.  He describes things that he saw in  heaven and it is so amazing and uplifting. So, you're gonna have to check it out! At least, google book it!

No comments: