Monday, March 14, 2011

This Girl Cracks Me Up!

Look at this chick! She's got my old 80's broken Barbie sunglasses on with her Mardi Gra beads (that she earned - respectively!)
Looking good Evie!
Poor child woke up with this crazy hair one morning - it made my day and I laughed and laughed about it.  We call crazy morning hair a "lion head".
Oh! Poor baby! Your punishment is to stay in the refrigerator! I feel sorry for Evie's future children.
Having a good ole time on my bus! I'm bustin out new dance moves all the time; I repeat everything I hear; the most common thing I say is "NO!"; still love computers and techy gadgets; I'm a tattle tale; I climb on everything - mostly kitchen chairs; love my Kit Kit (stuffed kitty) and my babies!; I try my hardest to keep up with Gracie, my favorite pastime is reading books; I like to carry my shoes all over the house; I wish I could be naked at all times - hate getting dressed! and I give/make so many funny faces! I'm a blast to have around and I am a really good little girl!

No comments: